In compliance with the TCOLE mandate, we are no longer able to accept any training roster that is past 30 days from the course ending date.
TCOLE’s minimum training file components require — (Scanned copies of original documents are acceptable):
- A legibly written sign-in roster with PID number. If typed, students must initial.
- A concise, up-to-date, easy to follow lesson plan. A “dressed-up” course outline or PowerPoint DOES NOT fulfill this requirement.
- A current Instructor Biography detailing instructor’s knowledge of the subject matter being taught.
- Course assessments including exams, practical test checklists, scenario evaluation checklists, critiques.
- Course/instructor evaluation.
Below are blank template forms for your use:
- Blank TCOLE Roster form (.xlsx)
- Blank Instructor Biographical Resume form (.pdf)
- Training Provider Sample Lesson Plan form (.docx)
- Course and Instructor Evaluation Critique form (.pdf)
Upon completion of training, please scan/email the required documents to: Janelle Edwards. Rosters may also be hand-delivered or mailed. Please make sure to allow adequate time for mailing as rosters must be entered within 30 days of course end date.
Our physical address is:
3600 N. Garfield
Midland College Technology Center Annex
Room 198A – Midland
Mailing address is:
Janelle Edwards, Academy Training Coordinator
P.O. Box 60660
Midland, TX 79711-0660