111th Basic Peace Officer Course Academy Training (BPOC)
January 30, 2023 — June 23, 2023
Monday / Friday — 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Course Length: 795 hours — TCOLE #1000720
Cost: $ 500 – (Agency Employed Recruits)
Cost: $2,500 – (Independent Recruits *)
* Independent Recruits will be accepted on a case by case basis.
For Questions – Call (432) 685-4712 or email.
– REGISTER FOR THE ACADEMY HERE – THEN COMPLETE THE PAPERWORK BELOW
– NEXT ACADEMY DATE TO BE DETERMINED –
Below are the minimum standards, required documentation and equipment checklists for each PBLEA Basic Peace Officer Recruit:
- Physical Standards
- Minimum Standards for Enrollment into the Academy
- Equipment Checklist for Basic Peace Officer Recruits
—— APPLICANT PAPERWORK ——
REGISTRATION PAPERWORK DUE BY: JANUARY 20, 2023
- BPOC – Initial Paperwork Checklist
- BPOC – Release of Liability Form
- BPOC – Application Registration Packet
- TCOLE – Law Enforcement Agency Audit Checklist – (dated 1-24-22)
(* – All Applicable boxes must be checked by the sponsoring agency.)
If you are interested in future BPOC sessions,
please let us know by providing us your contact information.
If you have any questions about the Regional Academy Training (PBLEA) contact us.