110th Basic Peace Officer Course Academy Training (BPOC)
July 25 – December 12, 2022
Monday / Friday — 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Course Length: 795 hours — TCOLE #1000720
Cost: $ 500 – (Agency Employed Recruits)
Cost: $2,500 – (Independent Recruits *)
* Independent Recruits will be accepted on a case by case basis.
For Questions – Call (432) 685-4712 or email.
– REGISTRATION CLOSED AT THIS TIME –
(Next course date to be determined)
Below are the minimum standards, required documentation and equipment checklists for each PBLEA Basic Peace Officer Recruit:
- Physical Admissions Standards
- Minimum Standards for Enrollment into the Academy
- Equipment Checklist for Basic Peace Officer Recruits
—— APPLICANT PAPERWORK ——
REGISTRATION PAPERWORK DUE BY: TBD
- BPOC – Initial Paperwork Checklist
- BPOC – Release of Liability Form
- BPOC – Application Registration Packet
If you are interested in future BPOC sessions,
please let us know by providing us your contact information.
If you have any questions about the Regional Academy Training (PBLEA) contact us.